Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Looking for software developers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member CoddyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2022
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Looking for software developers

    Guys, please help me find software developers for the hotel business. I need help developing hotel booking software. And mobile versions are also needed. Can you advise something?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Lanilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2021
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    How do I hire a PHP web developer?

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member Mmity's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2021
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    The fact is that only some PHP developers provide quality work. It is quite difficult to find a really good specialist in this field. I had two choices: The first was to find a web development company. The second option is to hire the best PHP freelancer for business. I was recommended to go now and start working with these very guys.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2022
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    I recently found an online site where you can find software developer easily. They are providing Software Development Services I personally get their service from them, they provided me the best services of software development. Visit techgenixsl website and contact them.

  5. #5
    Hostboard Member SlotKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2023
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    Hey everyone, I’m looking for software developers who specialize in the hotel industry. I need help building a hotel booking system, and mobile versions are essential too. I’m seeking a team that not only knows how to develop this logistics software but understands the unique needs of the hospitality business. Similar to how Webamboos supports entrepreneurs by guiding them in creating tailored solutions, I need a dedicated team that can partner with me to turn my vision into reality. If you have any recommendations or know a team that fits this description, please let me know!

  6. #6
    Junior Hostboard Member vfeynipst's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2024
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    Finding reliable devs these days can honestly feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. I’ve been through the whole cycle — delays, miscommunication, missed expectations — you name it. That’s why I totally get the struggle here. What really turned things around for me was working with a team that just gets it — not just coding, but the whole collaboration process. I ended up working with https://perspectiveteam.com after a friend’s recommendation, and I’ve stuck with them ever since. It felt more like adding solid teammates than hiring freelancers. Definitely worth checking out if you’re tired of the usual headaches.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    Hello! I recently needed something like this for a small hotel chain and we used many.dev. They were very easy to work with, they did everything from the booking system to the mobile apps. What I liked was that they really listened to our needs and didn't just offer some generic template. I highly recommend contacting them!

  8. #8
    Junior Hostboard Member pAbLo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2025
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    I know how challenging it can be when you’re looking for the right software developers — you want people who not only understand code but also how a business actually runs. That’s why I appreciate solutions like ConvertLabs. It’s an all-in-one website and booking software that already delivers what many service companies here need: simplicity, reliability, and powerful features. No wonder hundreds of businesses in cleaning, pet walking, laundry, and lawn care rely on it daily. Sometimes the best “developer team” is choosing the right ready-made platform that’s already built with real business needs in mind.

  9. #9
    Junior Hostboard Member Julia2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2025
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    Hi all! If you use Opera and want to block ads, try Stands Free adblock opera. It’s a free extension that blocks pop-ups, banners, and video ads, making browsing faster and safer. Installation is simple and settings are easy to customize.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for software developers

    Bringing a new product to life is never as simple as having a great idea - it takes structure and discipline to move from concept to launch. I liked reading new product development, because it clearly breaks down each stage, from idea validation to prototyping, testing, and eventually scaling to market. It’s easy to underestimate how important steps like market research and iteration really are, but the article shows how skipping them can derail the whole project. For anyone working on a startup or product team, it’s a roadmap worth reviewing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •